When full now tv available on YouView

croftcroft Member Posts: 60
When will the full now tv be available on YouView. It seems like they’ve been talking about it for years,

Comments

• DSCW469DSCW469 Member Posts: 2
    I have Youview on Plusnet, It is ridiculous that there is a NOW TV App but only be able to access movies. I only have 3 HDMI ports on my TV, 1 is taken up with The YouView Box, 1 with my Bluray player and 1 with my Fire Stick, I don't have spare capacity to add yet another device. Come on YouView get your finger out and sort this out.
  • John LJohn L Member, Super User Posts: 545 ✭✭
    Hi DSCW469,
    You can purchase one of these to help with HDMI problem:
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3-PORT-HDMI-SPLITTER-CABLE-1080P-MULTI-SWITCH-SWITCHER-HUB-BOX-LCD-HDTV-PS3-XBOX/264224560763?epid=25031281483&hash=item3d8502d67b:g:pvsAAOSwWnhcfXXH

It's not Youview's fault DSCW469. This is the Youview original design & many other brands/pvrs are set up the same way. Some tv's only have 2 HDMI sockets, so less spaces for devices. Trust I may have helped you with an idea. John L
    Can't wait for the day when Youview get rid of the dreaded darkened banner when using fast forward/rewind recordings. 
  • croftcroft Member Posts: 60
    I don’t have a problem with YouView I think it’s a great service and plenty of apps and I always want more cos eventually everything will have apps to watch tv.... 

i was wanting now tv to add full service cos they’ve been promising for over a year. I’ve seen there in testing how long do they need to test ? A year. 
  • croftcroft Member Posts: 60
    Well it did work yesterday now removed again...