BT Software Update 32.36.0 / 3.6.154

Louise MurdochLouise Murdoch Posts: 71Administrator admin
edited 26 November 2019, 9:44AM in Community
Hi all, 

Please use this thread to discuss the most recent BT software update 32.36.0 / 3.6.154 for T2100 & T2200 devices.

This update includes Players & Apps renaming to Apps, along with a fix for recordings continuing to play while in standby & Voice Search with Amazon Alexa.

Comments

• Ken Hill1Ken Hill1 Posts: 82Member
    Ok thank 
  • Manual update gave me this latest software on my T2100.

Still wish it was less clunky and the fast forward / rewind bar didn't fill nearly a third of the screen.
  • John LJohn L Posts: 317Member
    Hi Sarah Louise Ellis,
    Totally agree. I have been mentioning this for some time now! Youview software team please take note & improve the fast forward/rewind. All the other brands can do it: Freesat/Freeview, but still not Youview with the revised NextGen software. John L
  • VisionmanVisionman Posts: 9,536Member ✭✭✭
    edited 27 November 2019, 7:46PM
    Manual update gave me this latest software on my T2100.

Still wish it was less clunky and the fast forward / rewind bar didn't fill nearly a third of the screen.

Netflix is even worse.
  • Tim CTim C Posts: 443Member ✭✭
    Manual update gave me this latest software on my T2100.

It's evident that Youview designers don't adopt or haven't even heard of the KISS principle. For their benefit it's Keep It Simple Stupid.
    My Panasonic just has a SMALL box at the top right of the screen when fast forwarding, barely noticeable.
  • VisionmanVisionman Posts: 9,536Member ✭✭✭
    A pity Netflix can't follow that FW/RW example and are even bigger than YouViews and they are far bigger than Panasonic PVR sales.
  • taylor49taylor49 Posts: 5Member
    I did the update for my T2000 box and since then the itv hub and you tube have both gone from the box.  Tried a factory reset and no resolution.  Any other suggestions?
  • John LJohn L Posts: 317Member
    Good afternoon Taylor49,
    Welcome to the forum. When you mention you did factory reset, do you you mean the basic reste from within the Youview software that also deletes all recordings at the same time? Have you tried the maintenance mode options, full details can be found on Youview forum? John L
  • SarahSarah Posts: 1,357Administrator admin
    taylor49 said:
    I did the update for my T2000 box and since then the itv hub and you tube have both gone from the box.  Tried a factory reset and no resolution.  Any other suggestions?
    Hi @taylor49
    Can you please let us know which software update your box has? You can find this by going to Software Information in your Settings. None of the boxes have YouTube, do you mean a different app? Has the app icon disappeared completely from the apps menu?
    Thanks,
    Sarah
    Sarah said:
    taylor49 said:
    Hi @taylor49
    Can you please let us know which software update your box has? You can find this by going to Software Information in your Settings. None of the boxes have YouTube, do you mean a different app? Has the app icon disappeared completely from the apps menu?
    Thanks,
    Sarah
    Sarah
    Component Software 3.6.146 (1b9040)
    Manufacturer Software 32.35.10

ITV hub  used to appear under the APPS section under players.  It has now gone from the unit completely along with youtube.

I have done a factory reset several times.
    taylor49 said:
    Sarah said:
    taylor49 said:
    Hi @taylor49
    Thanks,
    Sarah
    Sarah

ITV hub  used to appear under the APPS section under players.  It has now gone from the unit completely along with youtube.

taylor49 said:
    Sarah said:
    taylor49 said:
    Hi @taylor49
    Thanks,
    Sarah
    Sarah

Ignore the youtube comment. different box!  I do need the itv hub though please.