BT Software Update 32.38.0 / 3.6.156

SarahSarah Posts: 1,357Administrator admin
Hi all, 

Please use this thread to discuss the most recent BT Software Update 32.38.0 / 3.6.156 for T4000 devices.

This is a maintenance release and has no new features.

Thanks,
Sarah

Comments

• PuffinPuffin Posts: 64Member
    Sarah said:
    Hi all, 

Please use this thread to discuss the most recent BT Software Update 32.38.0 / 3.6.156 for T4000 devices.

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Hi Sarah, 
    My model is Humax DTRT2100
    Which software version should I have?

Incidentally I'm hoping that YouView will be here for the foreseeable future as I have been informed that it may cease in March next year?
    I say this as the BT-TV APP isn't talking to my BT-TV youview box therefore isn't sending remote recordings to the box and I have to rely on the YouView app at present, BT say they know of the issue and released a beta version, however I can confirm that the beta isn't working either, so please keep supporting please youview. 

• scottscott Posts: 2,007Member ✭✭✭
    Puffin said:
    Sarah said:
    Hi all, 

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Hi Sarah, 

Incidentally I'm hoping that YouView will be here for the foreseeable future as I have been informed that it may cease in March next year?
    I say this as the BT-TV APP isn't talking to my BT-TV youview box therefore isn't sending remote recordings to the box and I have to rely on the YouView app at present, BT say they know of the issue and released a beta version, however I can confirm that the beta isn't working either, so please keep supporting please youview. 

@Puffin - Where does that say about YouView ceasing in March?
    scott said:
    Puffin said:
    Sarah said:
    Hi all, 

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Hi Sarah, 

@Puffin - Where does that say about YouView ceasing in March?
    It was told to me by someone who is a developer for the BT-TV app.

• scottscott Posts: 2,007Member ✭✭✭
    @Puffin just been told an update to fix the BTTV app recording issue will be released at 11am tomorrow. Let's see if that happens and works.
    scott said:
    @Puffin just been told an update to fix the BTTV app recording issue will be released at 11am tomorrow. Let's see if that happens and works.
    I tested the beta which will no doubt be what is released tomorrow and it still failed to record as well as losing what you tell it once you go back in again. 

Btw, are you experiencing the same problem as myself? 
  • taylor49taylor49 Posts: 5Member
    Sarah said:
    Hi all, 

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Sarah
    My HUMAX T2000 did a software update last night and since then the ITV hub and You Tube have gone from the box.  Tried factory reset, no good.  Called Humax, they said it is a Youview issue.  Any suggestions?
    Ian
  • taylor49taylor49 Posts: 5Member
    Sarah said:
    Hi all, 

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Sarah
    My HUMAX T2000 did a software update last night and since then the ITV hub and You Tube have gone from the box.  Tried factory reset, no good.  Called Humax, they said it is a Youview issue.  Any suggestions?
    Ian