TalkTalk Software Update 60.48.87 & 72.48.87 / 3.6.162 - Amazon Alexa

SarahSarah Administrator Posts: 1,480 admin
Hi all, 

Please feel to discuss and provide feedback about the TalkTalk Software Update 60.48.87 & 72.48.87 / 3.6.162 here. 

This update contains the addition of Voice Search with Amazon Alexa. 

As with all our updates, this is a phased roll out so if you don't see it right away, don't worry, it'll update soon as long as it's connected to the internet. 

Thanks,
Sarah

Comments

• oliver1994oliver1994 Member Posts: 2
    does this mean between  TalkTalk DN360T & DN372T   so that would me the DN370T would work

is that right 

from Oliver 
  • SarahSarah Administrator Posts: 1,480 admin
    does this mean between  TalkTalk DN360T & DN372T   so that would me the DN370T would work

is that right 

from Oliver 
    Hi @oliver1994
    Welcome to the forum :)
    Unfortunately the DN370T will not be getting Amazon Alexa as it's an older box that has limited software capabilities compared to the newer ones so is not able to receive the same updates. 
    Thanks,
    Sarah
  • oliver1994oliver1994 Member Posts: 2
    Thanks for getting back so this model DN360T. And  DN372t will get Alexa 
  • SteamyweeSteamywee Member Posts: 6
    edited 22 February 2020, 1:59PM
    Well done @oliver1994, that last question seems to have stymed 'em!
    Pity really since I'm sure many of us with the DN372t box would like a definitive answer regarding which boxes will be getting the Alexa update!
  • SteamyweeSteamywee Member Posts: 6
    Google is my friend!
    Found the official Update info which is more lucid
  • Sarah said:
    Hi all, 

Please feel to discuss and provide feedback about the TalkTalk Software Update 60.48.87 & 72.48.87 / 3.6.162 here. 

As with all our updates, this is a phased roll out so if you don't see it right away, don't worry, it'll update soon as long as it's connected to the internet. 

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Hi Sarah,

My TalkTalk box is still stuck on 72.48.72 (3.6.82) on a DN372T. When will this roll out be sent to all devices?
    Hi @tomcrackers
    Welcome to the forum :) 
    We don't have a set date at the moment for this roll out to be complete however we'll update our software table on our support site when it us fully complete. The box will receive updates overnight so please ensure you have the box plugged in and connected to the internet so it can receive the update. 
    Thanks,
    Sarah
    Sarah said:
    Hi all, 

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Hi Sarah,

My TalkTalk box is still stuck on 72.48.72 (3.6.82) on a DN372T. When will this roll out be sent to all devices?
    Hi @tomcrackers
    This rollout is now complete. Have you been able to receive this update on your box? 
    Thanks,
    Sarah