Yvm102 error

leathaleatha Member Posts: 3
Hi I’ve tried all the advice but nothing working on internet connection. Any ideas? Thanks

Comments

• John LJohn L Member Posts: 497
    Hi leatha,
    Welcome to the forum.
    You mention you have tried all advice. What have you tried? Have you also tested Power line adaptors (if used) are working correctly, rebooted router? Has everything worked ok before? Do any other TV internet devices work ok? If they do, try swapping powerline adaptors known working with Youview box. Which resets have you done? Have you tried maintenance mode options?
    Please let forum know how you get on. John L
    Can't wait for the day when Youview get rid of the dreaded darkened banner when using fast forward/rewind recordings. 
  • leathaleatha Member Posts: 3
    Hi, I think it might be something to do with the white plug where you put the Ethernet cable, it is showing an orange light. Worked fine for a year and no problem. Internet in house string and working.  Have reset.  Have followed all instructions for code error in website. Would welcome any ideas

thanks
    leatha said:
    Hi, I think it might be something to do with the white plug where you put the Ethernet cable, it is showing an orange light. Worked fine for a year and no problem. Internet in house string and working.  Have reset.  Have followed all instructions for code error in website. Would welcome any ideas

Hi leatha,
    Yes, this is a powerline adaptor - your problem. As you mention you have tried, could be faulty? Have got a spare powerline adaptor you could test? John L

Can't wait for the day when Youview get rid of the dreaded darkened banner when using fast forward/rewind recordings. 
  • leathaleatha Member Posts: 3
    Thanks John. No I don’t. Is there no way to fix the plug? 
    edited 25 February 2020, 10:56PM
    Hi Leatha, as mentioned to you, could be faulty, unless you are able to reset as per manufacturers instructions/ help on their website. They can't be repaired unless you are an electronics's engineer. Probably non repairable parts inside. John L