Now TV sound problem

VisionmanVisionman Member, Super User Posts: 9,827 ✭✭✭
I'm happily plying my way through Game of Thrones but as I watch each episode back to back, character voices becomes echo-y and the sound goes quiter and quiter. Not a problem I've had before with any of the apps or players. Normal TV volume is 12, but when I put on a second episode I have to turn it up to 26. I have no intervening sound system at the moment so its just sound from the box to the TV, HDMI enabled on a retail T2000.
I'm now happy with the disagree icon, because its gone.

Comments

• jimbjimb Member, Super User Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭
    Visionman said:
    I'm happily plying my way through Game of Thrones but as I watch each episode back to back, character voices becomes echo-y and the sound goes quiter and quiter. Not a problem I've had before with any of the apps or players. Normal TV volume is 12, but when I put on a second episode I have to turn it up to 26. I have no intervening sound system at the moment so its just sound from the box to the TV, HDMI enabled on a retail T2000.
    My other half has been binge watching vast quantities of Chicago Med, often several episodes back to back. She hasn't experienced any problems with the sound levels. Also a T2000. 
  • VisionmanVisionman Member, Super User Posts: 9,827 ✭✭✭
    It may just be the sound encoding of the particular series I'm watching.
    I'm now happy with the disagree icon, because its gone.