Humax Retail software update 32.44.10 / 3.6.202

SarahSarah Administrator Posts: 1,531 admin
edited 20 April 2020, 5:15PM in Announcements
Hi all, 

Please use this thread to discuss the most recent Humax Retail software update 32.44.10 / 3.6.202 for T2000 devices. This is a phased release so some boxes will receive this update before others.

This update contains a UI change to Settings and Help where they have been moved to the top right of the screen from the Main Menu. 

This update contains a notable bug fix: 
  • An issue where scheduled recordings in MyTV would display duplicate individual and series recording for the same event
Thanks,
Sarah

Comments

• GezGez Member Posts: 10
    I have a Humax DTRT2000 Youview box. It was bought from a shop and my broadband provider is BT. I don't have any packages or subscriptions other than Britbox.
    My Britbox app disappeared after this update. No other apps disappeared.  Britbox confirm that my box supports their app and I had been using it for more than a week but now it has gone and I cannot retrieve it. I've tried updating software downloads and apps and switching on and off.  Britbox have advised a reset but I don't want to lose recordings, especially with lockdown. Any advice please?
    Many thanks, Gez
  • joneshjonesh Member, Super User Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭
    You can re-set your box without losing your recordings @Gez. Maintenance Mode instructions are given here. Options 2 and 4 re-set the box without losing your recordings.
    Try option 2 first, followed by option 4 if 2 doesn't sort it for you.
    Thanks very much Jonesh. I tried both of those methods- unfortunately Britbox still missing.
  • SarahSarah Administrator Posts: 1,531 admin
    Hi @Gez
    Sorry to hear about this, it sounds a bit of a strange occurrence. 
    Can you please go to Settings > Software Information and confirm the Component software, Manufacturer software, Platform Config and ISP Config for us? If it's easier, you can take a picture of the screen and upload it :) 
    Thanks,
    Sarah
    3.6.190 (ea4e91)
    4698 (cfa5965c)
    thanks Sarah, hope that helps
    Gez
  • SarahSarah Administrator Posts: 1,531 admin
    Gez said:
    3.6.190 (ea4e91)
    4698 (cfa5965c)
    thanks Sarah, hope that helps
    Gez
    Thanks @Gez. You're not on the software release mentioned in this thread however that shouldn't stop you from being able to access BritBox. When you say you tried updating software downloads, was this through Settings > Software Information > Update Software? As long as you're connected to the internet, your box should be able to find the latest update through this check so if you've not done this, please give it a go.

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Ok, yesterday I did that and it told me I had the most up to date version but will try again now. It also told me that I had all the apps available. Plus I had the app for over a week until the last update. But have just tried it and voila! It is back and the settings label has shifted to the top of the page as an icon. Thanks everyone for all of your time and help. Much appreciated.
    Thanks Sarah 
    Regards Gez 
  • Ken Hill1Ken Hill1 Member Posts: 126 ✭✭
    Is the next step for the  t 4000 and the 21000 boxs having another software update soon after the one from the software updates this week the 3.6.202 software coming soon to these boxes?