Onefor all remote

tonyfausettonyfauset Member Posts: 1
I have a Huawei DN360T tv box. I want to link the talktalk remote to my oneforall remote - urc 1280 r00. I want to be able to control my tv, talktalk tv box, soundbar and dvd player all through my oneforall remote. I have managed to link everything apart from the talktalk tv set box.
Can anybody give me some advice.
Thanks
Tony 

Comments

• RoyRoy Member, Super User Posts: 15,999 ✭✭✭
    edited 20 May 2020, 1:39PM
    I have a Huawei DN360T tv box. I want to link the talktalk remote to my oneforall remote - urc 1280 r00. I want to be able to control my tv, talktalk tv box, soundbar and dvd player all through my oneforall remote. I have managed to link everything apart from the talktalk tv set box.
    Can anybody give me some advice.
    Thanks
    Tony 
    Try 2994

I used a Google Search, as below, and followed the second link, into the OneForAll documentation, and then did what it said, to wind up with that code. But I called it a TalkTalk box, not a Huawei, though I suspect either would be fine.

I don’t know if you have already tried this, and it didn’t work?

But 2994 and 2995 (which I suspicion is probably for the R01) are under both Huawei and TalkTalk in your Code List, under SAT DVB-T

These tests for COVID-19 might get right up my nose, if only I could get one
  • DanielDaniel Member, Super User Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭
    Does your one 4 all remote have the magic feature. On mine it missed out a few settings when typing in the supplied code from there website. I have a Humax box and one of the functions it missed was delete which is obviously pretty important. I had to manually add it using the magic button and the original remote. Hopefully you don't have the same problems with the talktalk box.