BT UHD box can't delete recording in progress

2»

Comments

• kashpopatkashpopat Member Posts: 3
    I think this only works on a one off recording. If it is part of a series link then you cannot stop the recording but have to delete the series link to stop recording the current episode.
  • Tim CTim C Member, Super User Posts: 498 ✭✭
    I agree with @kashpopat above.
    I tried unsuccessfully the other night to delete the recording of the Chelsea game that's on series record.
  • SarahSarah Administrator Posts: 1,603 admin
    meyou2 said:
    Hi all,

We have recently released a fix to Retail which includes a fix for some issues regarding cancelling in progress recordings.

If you are still experiencing this issue on Retail devices, please do let us know.

Thank you,
    Louise.
    So, is there any chance of getting the fix out to TalkTalk boxes anytime soon?  This bug really is quite annoying at times ... :/
    Hi @meyou2
    This issue is still under investigation for the TalkTalk devices. When a fix gets rolled out with a update, we'll make note of this in the release notes :) 
    Thanks,
    Sarah
  • omendataomendata Member Posts: 8
    Happening on my Talktalk youiview DN372T doesnt happen on the older DN370T

Have reset the DN372T to default and rreinstalled os its still happening so its a software update bug.

Unlilely to be fixed until next update which will probabyl be in another 5 months!

• meyou2meyou2 Member Posts: 45
    omendata said:
    Happening on my Talktalk youiview DN372T doesnt happen on the older DN370T
    Ah, but there's an update rolling out to the DN370Ts at the moment, so this problem may still yet be inflicted on it.  Check your versions.  https://support.youview.com/youview-box/software-updates/latest-software-versions/
    Unlilely to be fixed until next update which will probabyl be in another 5 months!
    There was a "maintenance release" for the DN372T about a month ago, but it didn't fix either this bug or the long standing scheduled list series record bug.

But, hey, maybe we should look on the bright side; if it does take 5 months before the next update it'll be 5 months before they introduce any more new bugs, like this one that appeared two updates ago ... :/
  • omendataomendata Member Posts: 8
    No DN370T latest update its not happening only on my DN372T.

DN370T has so much less functionality than the DN372T as well as being dog slow and it also does not pull in as many tv stations due to the poor tuner shielding and design!