Humax Retail Software Update 32.46.10 / 3.6.220

Louise MurdochLouise Murdoch Administrator Posts: 87 admin
Hi all, 

Please use this thread to discuss the most recent Humax Retail software update 32.46.10 / 3.6.220 for T2000 devices.

This release merges Players & Apps into Apps, and includes a new Beta Features Programme. 

Please note that this is a phased release so not all boxes will receive it at the same. 

Thanks,
Louise

Comments

• jimbjimb Member, Super User Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭
    The release info says:
    "For you to successfully join or leave the beta programme, we need to log your status in our service. If we can log your status, there might be something wrong with the service at that time. "
    Surely that should be "can't".
  • scottscott Member, Super User Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭
    Why do we need access to help both as a question mark in the top right AND as a tile in the players menu.
    Isn't the help tile just wasting a space where something else could live ;)
  • Cookie2042Cookie2042 Member Posts: 1
    if only I could download this update my box fails to update on its own so ideally an update I can get on a pendrive I might be able to update my box myself? No idea how I might get my box  to access the pendrive, however online is not working?
  • RoyRoy Member, Super User Posts: 15,787 ✭✭✭
    if only I could download this update my box fails to update on its own so ideally an update I can get on a pendrive I might be able to update my box myself? No idea how I might get my box  to access the pendrive, however online is not working?
    The update will not be available on a pendrive. However, if it were, you would just stick it in the USB socket on the box.

But your box will not go online? You should try to get this rectified.

What make and model is it, how is it connected to your router, and what are the symptoms of it not connecting?
    Three cheers for reasoned debate, whether for or against
  • LebowskiLebowski Member Posts: 78
    Do we get to know what the beta features are? I can't see anything different having opted in

• RoyRoy Member, Super User Posts: 15,787 ✭✭✭
    Lebowski said:
    Do we get to know what the beta features are? I can't see anything different having opted in

They are probably all still in alpha. 

All there is at present is a home for them when they eventually make it into beta.
    Three cheers for reasoned debate, whether for or against
  • LebowskiLebowski Member Posts: 78
    Thanks Roy 

• Louise MurdochLouise Murdoch Administrator Posts: 87 admin
    Hi @Lebowski

Apologies for the delay in responding to this.

We don't currently have any new features in beta, we are gauging interest as a start and will be planning features based on the level of users who have opted in over the coming months. These won't all be communicated out however as we'd like to assess the natural uptake of a feature.

Thank you,
    Louise.