Premier League after lockdown.

jonjosephjonjoseph Member Posts: 36
Are there any details about the matches to complete the season ? Most of them will be free to watch , so they say . Not too crucial for me as Plymouth Argyle have already been promoted Ha Ha .

Comments

• VisionmanVisionman Member, Super User Posts: 9,819 ✭✭✭
    Yes there are, on this very forum. Sorry to be harsh but if you bother to read it you'll find it.
    I'm now happy with the disagree icon, because its gone.
  • kodikidkodikid Member Posts: 278
    Are the pilgrims up?
    Thought June 8th was the crunch meeting to decide the fate of league 2.
    Ignore this if you disagree. 
    Ha!
  • jonjosephjonjoseph Member Posts: 36
    Well last time I looked Argyle had been promoted but Exeter still need to jump through a few hoops.  I wanted both teams to go up together . Poor old Tranmere will be relegated to Div 2 by 0.04 of a point . Reminds me of Plymouth years ago in the thirties who missed promotion in second place ---six years on the trot . 
     Poor rovers,
    Accept it's exceptional circumstances and there were bound to be some losers but just wonder how this stands legally?.
  • DarrenDarren Member, Super User Posts: 342 ✭✭
    edited 13 June 2020, 10:12PM
    I'm more for Scottish football and support Dunfermline as that's sort of the local main team in my area. 
    As for English football. It be Manchester United and Liverpool for me and also Preston North End. I don't go out of my way to watch every game that's on TV and I cancelled BT Sport 3 weeks before lockdown started as I was not watching it enough and as BT have now lost rights to Scottish football and most of the Tennis that they had but I still have BT Sport in HD as part of the £5 a month HD ad on.
    I do have Prime if I watch to watch some Tennis if and when it starts back up again. I do miss not having Eurosport at times with changing g BT packages to the Now TV Big Entertainment pack bit overall I'm happy with the change.
    Dont have Sky Sports as would not watch it enough to justify the monthly fee.
    I glad some games will be aired free.
    edited 14 June 2020, 6:30AM
     Considering no one can attend prem matches including those die hard fans with season tickets then perhaps all should be free to view as there is no other way of watching. 

VM
    I and many others value your thought provoking insightful contributions to often difficult subjects. 
    Ha! Really?