BT software update 32.47.0 / 3.6.234

RohitRohit Administrator, Super User Posts: 14 admin
edited 7 July 2020, 10:01AM in Announcements
Hi all, 

Please use this thread to discuss the most recent BT software update 32.47.0 / 3.6.234 for T2xxx & T4000 devices.

This update contains a UI change to Settings and Help where they have been moved to the top right of the screen from the Main Menu, and also a number of bug fixes including:

• Audio drop outs on recording playback from Sony Movies

• An issue where an automatic channel tune would occur when just one subscription series recording was starting

• Unsuccessful automatic channel tune when there are two subscription series recordings starting

• An issue where some Humax devices may have seen YVM102 errors in recent months, for up to an hour after waking the box in specific scenarios

Please note that this is a phased release so not all boxes will receive it at the same time. 

Thanks,
Rohit

Comments

• Tim CTim C Member, Super User Posts: 494 ✭✭
    It does also seem to have fixed the problem with deleting a currently recording programme. I say seem as I've not checked out all the different scenarios possible.
  • DarrenDarren Member, Super User Posts: 363 ✭✭
    I got the update to my BT Youview box yesterday and all seems fine.
    Normally I have to wait a few weeks after software update comes out before update comes to my box.
  • Ken Hill1Ken Hill1 Member Posts: 136 ✭✭
     my internet kept on going off and on this morning when I put my BT box on later in the afternoon it was telling me to to update the software it hasn't gone on and off it's gone back to normal and now my internet this ok and I got the new software on my t 400 bt box I will have to try my t 21000 box later today 
  • Ken Hill1Ken Hill1 Member Posts: 136 ✭✭
    Just to say since I updated the new software I cannot get into BT app on on my bt box the rest off the app are working fine  
  • Chips2Chips2 Member Posts: 9
    I seem to have problem where the multiplex which contains BBC News HD complains of a low quality signal - so I get the on screen warning - yet the image and sound reception is fine.  This is in the East Midlands. Running the signal test on the t2100 does report a low quality signal under 10% but still a good picture is received. The connected TV tuner has 100% signal quality on the same aerial socket for the same channel.