Humax Retail software update 32.46.10 / 3.6.246

SarahSarah Administrator Posts: 1,603 admin
edited 17 August 2020, 2:57PM in Announcements
Hi all, 

Please use this thread to discuss the most recent Humax Retail software update 32.46.10 / 3.6.246 for T2000 devices.

This is a maintenance release which contains some bug fixes and no new features.

Notable bug fixes resolved in this release are: 
- An issue where recordings would continue to play for around 5 minutes if the user put the box into standby
- An issue where the user would be unable to tune to another subscription channel when there is one subscription channel series recording already in progress

Thanks,
Sarah

Comments

• ziggypziggyp Member Posts: 4
    This update seems to have introduced a couple of bugs.

1. You can no longer toggle the mute function while a recording is being fast forwarded/back. Sounds minor but I use this all the time.

2. You cannot go from fast forward/backward straight to pause. The pause button initiates 'play'. You have to press pause again.
  • StephenStephen Member Posts: 713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @ziggyp - point 2 was spotted internally at the end of last week and a dev is fixing it literally now - thanks for 1, someone will give it a check!
  • ziggygurrziggygurr Member Posts: 8
    I have a T4000 box which has just updated to the current software. Unfortunately I cannot set anything to record nor do my scheduled recordings work.
  • SarahSarah Administrator Posts: 1,603 admin
    ziggyp said:

1. You can no longer toggle the mute function while a recording is being fast forwarded/back. Sounds minor but I use this all the time.

2. You cannot go from fast forward/backward straight to pause. The pause button initiates 'play'. You have to press pause again.
    Hi @ziggyp
    Can you please go into the Software Information section of Settings (Main Menu -> Press up to get to the Settings cog -> Software Information) and confirm the information displayed there? If it's easier, you can take a photo and upload it to this thread. 
    Thanks,
    Sarah
    Hi Sarah,
    No problem...

Can I just add what a pleasure it is to get such fantastic support. Really appreciate what you do. Thank you. 
  • ziggyp said:

Bug 2 seems to have answered the question I just posted "remote playing up" a few minutes ago- Thank christ, I thought it was me!!! Lets hope it's sorted quickly!!

Graham
  • ziggyp said:

Bug 2 seems to have answered the question I just posted "remote playing up" a few minutes ago- Thank christ, I thought it was me!!! Lets hope it's sorted quickly!!

Graham
    Just noticed, that if you pause the live programme, you cannot fast forward anymore, as well as the other 2 bugs!!

Cheers
    Graham
  • SarahSarah Administrator Posts: 1,603 admin
    Just noticed, that if you pause the live programme, you cannot fast forward anymore, as well as the other 2 bugs!!

Cheers
    Graham

Hi @chippychip
    Thanks for letting us know about this. We've just checked this on our end and were able to reproduce it so we've raised the issue with our team to look into. 
    Thanks,
    Sarah