YVM102 error message

pjapja Member Posts: 3
Hi can anyone help, at the weekend the error YVM102 Appeared and I have done everything they have said to rectify but this does not work? 
And now can’t use any players and apps.
thanks 

Comments

• John LJohn L Member, Super User Posts: 659 ✭✭
    Hi pja,
    Welcome to forum. When you mention you have done everything have you checked that your powerline adaptors (if you use any) are working correctly. They might need re-pairing to the router. Have you rebooted your Router? Both often overlooked, but worth checking. 

Just to recap, I know you mention you checked everything: have you also done soft reset?: press power button on box for 8 seconds & try & see if this solves problem. If not, have you tried turning box off & back on again. Please let forum know how you get on + if you need more help. Trust I may have given you a few clues to resolve problem. John L
    Can't wait for the day when Youview get rid of the dreaded darkened banner when using fast forward/rewind recordings. 
  • pjapja Member Posts: 3
    Hi John.
    thank you for the message. I have done everything in your message but still getting the same message and unable to use players or apps.
    any other help would be appreciated.

regards
    peter
  • John LJohn L Member, Super User Posts: 659 ✭✭
    edited 13 October 2020, 8:10PM
    Hi Peter,
    Might be worth dong a maintenance mode (if not already done) as per details: https://support.youview.com/youview-box/box-and-remote/using-maintenance-mode/

Try OPTION 2 is the best to start with. followed by Option 4 if this still doesn't work. These options keep your recordings. This will help to refresh the Youview box. 

If still a problem, I'm sure someone on the forum can help further. If can you provide model of box, software version & details of how you have connected the broadband.

Good luck! Let the forum know how you get on. John L
    Can't wait for the day when Youview get rid of the dreaded darkened banner when using fast forward/rewind recordings. 
  • pjapja Member Posts: 3
    Hi john
    thank you for your help. I did a Manuel restart in the end and that seemed to have worked. But thank you for your help and advice

regards 
    peter
  • patlightpatlight Member Posts: 1
    I have tried all options, my telly is telling me it's trying to connect to router and has been for over an hour now.!!
  • RoyRoy Member, Super User Posts: 16,118 ✭✭✭
    edited 21 October 2020, 5:12PM
    patlight said:
    I have tried all options, my telly is telling me it's trying to connect to router and has been for over an hour now.!!
    Greetings @patlight and welcome to the Community!
    I presume there’s a YouView box, or a Sony Android TV with YouView, involved here?
    If so, can you please say which model box or TV you have?
    8 years in, and still a Johnny-come-lately with ten people getting the badge before me!