Update on the NOW TV On Demand service

Ken Hill1Ken Hill1 Member Posts: 251 ✭✭
A few days ago I had a phone call from the BT technical guy who gave me an update on the nowtv issue of on demand they are testing some new software with this issue and if the new software goes to plan it will be rolled out after the new year as it will take up till January to see if the software takes in the nowtv if it's successful it will be rolled out to all the BT boxes in New Year.

Comments

• kodikidkodikid Member Posts: 624 ✭✭
    I reckon it's industrial sabotage as it works perfectly anywhere else. 
    Ignore this if you disagree. 
  • RoyRoy Member, Super User Posts: 16,719 ✭✭✭
    @kodikid

Who else is trying to drive it off channels in the EPG?
    ‘For those who like that sort of thing, that is the sort of thing they like’
  • Ken Hill1Ken Hill1 Member Posts: 251 ✭✭
    edited 20 February 2021, 2:01PM
    Update on the NOW TV new software had a phone call in the week gotm engineer who was working on  the ongoing issue to do with the NOW TV app  breaking up pictures a new software hasn't took and you have got a long wait till you get get it fixed and there's no date fixed when it will be available the new software for NOW TV could be a year over a word going around is that they don't know when it will be fixed and I can't give a dates pictures of still breaking Up On movies and and entertainment drama but if it's not in HD you do not get pictures breaking up so I think it's HD problem with the NOW TV app on BT the the only way you're going to get a good picture without breaking up if through the NOW TV devices it's just affecting  t400 boxes on BT boxes any other device is good to watch the NOW TV films and dramas in entertainment but this fault has been going on for a long time now and they still don't know how to fix it even with with an update. Affecting On Demand programmes
    just had a phone call today saying it be 6 months before the issue this going to be solved with the now tv app.
  • VisionmanVisionman Member, Super User Posts: 10,103 ✭✭✭
    edited 20 February 2021, 5:38PM
    Ken Hill1 said:
    just had a phone call today saying it be 6 months before the issue this going to be solved with the now tv app.

And just how exactly did the guy/girl know it would be 6 months? Sounds to me like you've been fed a line of bull****.
    I'm now happy with the disagree icon, because its gone.
    Visionman said:
    Ken Hill1 said:

And just how exactly did the guy/girl know it would be 6 months? Sounds to me like you've been fed a line of bull****.

Visionman said:
    Ken Hill1 said:
    Well I still got the problem on my TV 4000 box 4k I still so from March BT or not and made me an offer so I don't have to pay anything any monthly bills for year even when they fixed so from March my monthly bills will be £000 till march 2022 next year even if they fix the problem I don't have to pay nothing until March 2022 because of the problem they're having with NOW TV and I looked at my bill and it's got nothing to pay till next year on my my BT app

edited 22 February 2021, 1:38PM
    There is an issue do and I didn't have to pay nothing till 2022 on my TV app has got because I'm having problems with the 4K box and it's been going on 4 months so they tell me on the phone  to tell me I do not have to pay no monthly bills till next year March  year because I had this problem for over 5 months now now and I still can't solve this issue with the NOW TV app on a 4K boxes and they kept their word because I looked at my NOW TV bill and my BT bill says you do not have to pay anything till march 2022 so there must be a problem with a NOW TV app with freezing pictures and breaking up pictures even if it's fixed I still do not have to pay anything till next March 2022 for a problems I've been having on my 4K box the box in the bedroom is ok put my foot it's the 4K boxes that's the problem here's what they told me download a little bit new software but it hasn't fixed the problem with the breaking up pictures.