YVM102 error

This discussion was created from comments split from: YVM102 error message.

Comments

• TRULY5259TRULY5259 Member Posts: 1
    I have this YVM102 issue for several days. Unable to access anything other than regular TV programmes. I have done absolutely everything suggested. Had same issue a few years ago, I had to phone the help line. I think the router was replaced that time. Guess I'll have to call them again.
  • John LJohn L Member, Super User Posts: 766 ✭✭
    edited 6 March 2021, 10:03AM
    TRULY5259 said:
    I have this YVM102 issue for several days. Unable to access anything other than regular TV programmes. I have done absolutely everything suggested. Had same issue a few years ago, I had to phone the help line. I think the router was replaced that time. Guess I'll have to call them again.
    Hi @truly5259,
    Welcome to the forum, have you tried again re-pairing your Powerline Adaptors? They can sometimes lose their pairing code with the Router. Might be worth a try and quicker to resolve yourself if it is not faulty. Please let forum know how you get on. Might help others with same problem. John L
    Can't wait for the day when Youview get rid of the dreaded darkened banner when using fast forward/rewind recordings.