TalkTalk Software Update 60.48.91 & 72.48.91 / 3.7.54

SarahSarah Administrator Posts: 1,752 admin
edited 8 March 2021, 6:18PM in Announcements
Hi all, 

Please feel free to discuss and provide feedback about the TalkTalk Software Update 60.48.91 & 72.48.91 / 3.7.54 here.

This is a maintenance release for DN360T & DN372T devices and contains no new features.

Thanks,
Sarah

Comments

• GrumpydrawsGrumpydraws Member Posts: 1
    Hello, following TalkTalk Software Update 60.48.91 & 72.48.91 / 3.7.54 , the latest update the following changes have occurred.
    1. The picture size has changed.
    2. No sound.
    Our Youview model is the DN360T. We connect to the TV via HDMI and have an external speaker system via optical cable. We have tried a factory reset without success.
    Has anyone else had the same issue?
  • Stevef_fr8ysStevef_fr8ys Member, Super User Posts: 476 ✭✭
    I see a TalkTalk OCE has now picked up your query on their forum @Grumpydraws. Hopefully they will be able to sort this out for you.
  • tcpaulhtcpaulh Member Posts: 1
    My partner and I both have DN372T boxes at different locations. Both are now on the latest firmware. 

The exact same issue has happened on both since the update. The remote controls stop responding except for the power button. Toggling power doesn't fix the problem. Manually powering off the boxes using the button at the back does work until the problem recurs between a few times a day and once every day or so.
  • Stevef_fr8ysStevef_fr8ys Member, Super User Posts: 476 ✭✭
    @Grumpydraws solved his problem by leaving the box off overnight. However I suggest you post on the TalkTalk forum as a separate thread if you want support.
    He had previously carried out a factory reset which may have helped, but @tcpaulh, you could try a soft reset by holding the on off button until the box restarts and if this does not work, search maintenance reset here and follow the instructions. Try the keep recordings option first.

For info Grumpydraws thread is here
    https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/TalkTalk-TV/Problem-after-todays-TalkTalk-Software-Update-3-7-54/m-p/2744842#M172877
  • Merve58Merve58 Member Posts: 2
    Can you help
  • RoyRoy Member, Super User Posts: 16,894 ✭✭✭
    Merve58 said:
    Can you help
    Almost certainly, if it’s to do with YouView.

But not without some idea of what you want help with.

Can you please describe your issue, and what device(s) it is with?
    ‘Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful’ Wm Morris