Rate My Takeaway

VisionmanVisionman Member, Super User Posts: 10,103 ✭✭✭
edited 21 May 2021, 11:09PM in Community
It looks entertaining but at the end of the day all your just looking at is fat guy who just gets fatter. 
Over 200k subscribers. My god do people really wanna get that fat? Seriously, just look at him in the first episode and compare him to the last. It ain't good.

I'm now happy with the disagree icon, because its gone.

Comments

• VisionmanVisionman Member, Super User Posts: 10,103 ✭✭✭
    edited 21 May 2021, 11:16PM
    This has been posted for a bit of fun and anti-heart attack care. But I have to admit, that kebab does looks gorgeous. ;)
  • RoyRoy Member, Super User Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭
    Visionman said:
    This has been posted for a bit of fun and anti-heart attack care. But I have to admit, that kebab does looks gorgeous. ;)
    So YouView can take heart that it’s not just their new UI that deserves to be neatly skewered? 😛
    ‘For those who like that sort of thing, that is the sort of thing they like’
  • VisionmanVisionman Member, Super User Posts: 10,103 ✭✭✭
    Why don't we have a smiley icon on here? We both know they have a slot for one. A funnie's always good on an internet forum. C'mon team! Request it.
  • Jeffuk1Jeffuk1 Member Posts: 46
    Oh  dear .... I happened on this jolly chappy a couple of days ago.  He seems a bit Peter Kay'ish and sadly wifey and I find him addictive. Although he seems to like everything he eats as long as there is a lot of it and it's greasy.
  • kodikidkodikid Member Posts: 620 ✭✭
    Ah that classic bad manners song springs to mind.
    Ignore this if you disagree.