Multiple email notifications

jimbjimb Member, Super User Posts: 1,412 ✭✭✭
Just had nine (!) copies of the same email notification. 

Comments

• SarahSarah Member Posts: 1,812 admin
    edited 31 August 2021, 10:09AM
    Hi @jimb
    This was a bug which we raised with Vanilla as we were getting emails whenever a user would edit their posts. They've informed me that this should now be resolved however if you still experience the same issue, please let me know and we can feed this back to them. 
    Thanks!
    Sarah
  • jimbjimb Member, Super User Posts: 1,412 ✭✭✭
    Sarah said:
    Hi @jimb
    This was a bug which we raised with Vanilla as we were getting emails whenever a user would edit their posts. They've informed me that this should now be resolved however if you still experience the same issue, please let me know and we can feed this back to them. 
    Thanks!
    Sarah

• heeeeeyashleyheeeeeyashley Member Posts: 1
    edited 23 September 2022, 3:58PM
    Using an email finder like GetProspect http://getprospect.com/email-finder/email-finder-by-domain can be a great way to generate new leads and build a list of leads. The tool (check how do I extract an email address from a website )has several unique features and has integrations with many third-party applications. GetProspect is compatible with Zapier, Google Sheets, HubSpot CRM, PipeDrive, Hunter, Slack, and ActiveCampaign, among others. In addition, it offers email marketing automation features, which will allow you to schedule emails, personalize them, and track responses on various channels.
  • Stevef_fr8ysStevef_fr8ys Member, Super User Posts: 662 ✭✭
    edited 16 September 2022, 10:37AM
    Monty python canned product.
    Update
    TalkTalk have banned. Overseas spammer.