YVM104

crozecroze Member Posts: 1
I have recently had problems using Youview - every evening I get the YVM104 error message saying that the Internet is not available, even though the Internet is working well. I have tried all the recommended fixes but it won't work.

Comments

• RoyRoy Member, Super User Posts: 16,884 ✭✭✭
    @croze

Greetings and welcome to the Community!

Just once, or all evening? 

Is it OK the rest of the day, or is it just in the evening that you are trying to use it?

There is a further step you can take that isn’t in the Help for YVM104, and that is a Maintenance Mode Reset:-

https://support.youview.com/youview-box/box-and-remote/using-maintenance-mode/

Try Option 2, which preserves all your recordings, though you will have to retune afterwards, and restore any Settings that you have changed from their defaults.

Good luck!
    ‘Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful’ Wm Morris
  • SarahSarah Administrator Posts: 1,751 admin
    edited 8 September 2021, 2:18PM
    croze said:
    I have recently had problems using Youview - every evening I get the YVM104 error message saying that the Internet is not available, even though the Internet is working well. I have tried all the recommended fixes but it won't work.
    Hi @croze
    Welcome to the forum :) 
    Can you please let us know the following information:
    • Your YouView box model - can be found in Settings > Box information
    • The software versions your box is running on - can be found in Settings > Software information
    • What internet provider you are using
    Thanks,
    Sarah