Countdown

tc99tc99 Member Posts: 1
Why has countdown disappeared from All 4

Comments

• RoyRoy Member, Super User Posts: 16,943 ✭✭✭
    edited 5 October 2021, 4:55PM
    @tc99

Why indeed?

https://community.youview.com/youview/discussion/7606725/no-countdown-on-catchup-since-thursday#latest
    and now today as well 😢

@Sarah, the chorus of discontent will only go on increasing until dis content is restored!
    ‘Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful’ Wm Morris
  • RoyRoy Member, Super User Posts: 16,943 ✭✭✭
    edited 5 October 2021, 9:48PM
    redchiz said:
    Thanks @redchiz, duly contacted, with particular reference to our All4+ paid subscription.

Though I still think YouView may wield a bigger stick than me.

Channel Four are still pleading RedBee, but why single out one of their most popular programmes to drop from On Demand? Especially when they still have the 6am showing of an earlier episode each day available?
    ‘Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful’ Wm Morris
  • DarrenDarren Member, Super User Posts: 524 ✭✭
    edited 6 October 2021, 9:39AM
    I have been recording Countdown on the Youview box and watching it later.
    Not too keen on Ann Robison as the host though.
    Dont know why All4 now not got Countdown on demand.
    I dont use All4 much.
    I used to like when Countdown was in a later time slot in the afternoon a good few years ago. As 8 times out of 10 I would be in from work to watch it when it was broadcast.
    Think over the years I have missed a few episodes of the show.

• SarahSarah Administrator Posts: 1,760 admin
    tc99 said:
    Why has countdown disappeared from All 4
    Hi @tc99
    Welcome to the forum :)
    We're aware of an issue with All4 where some VOD content is not available through the app due to an outage at Red Bee. We'll update here once we get any new information. 
    Thanks,
    Sarah