ITV Hub Crashing At Adverts - Sony Bravia

jl151080jl151080 Member Posts: 2
I have a Sony Bravia KE48A9 and as others have posted, ITV Hub on Youview regularly crashes at the adverts. I have found this with Cheat, The Darling Buds of May and This Morning, so far. 

Please can this be looked into.

Comments

• RoyRoy Member, Super User Posts: 17,059 ✭✭✭
    edited 7 January 2022, 8:04AM
    @jl151080

I see you have created two separate threads for the same issue, which is usually deprecated.

But it is a shame you have not had a reply to your first post on this, unlike this ready reply to the problem on the YouView boxes:-

https://community.youview.com/youview/discussion/7606799/itv-hub-crashing-at-adverts

which could well be exactly the same thing (though it might not).

@Sarah?
    ‘Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful’ Wm Morris
  • SarahSarah Administrator Posts: 1,789 admin
    jl151080 said:
    I have a Sony Bravia KE48A9 and as others have posted, ITV Hub on Youview regularly crashes at the adverts. I have found this with Cheat, The Darling Buds of May and This Morning, so far. 

Please can this be looked into.
    Hi @jl151080
    I'm really sorry I missed your first post, I didn't get an email notification for it for some reason so I didn't see it. 
    Does this happen on all episodes you watch of these shows? If you can let us know any episode or series numbers that'd help so we can test the same ones you've been trying to watch. Please also let us know your current TV software and YouView app software versions. TV software can be found by pressing Help on the remote, it should be displayed in the bottom left corner. YouView software can be found through Settings > Apps > Live TV & Catch Up.
    Thanks,
    Sarah