MICHAEL SPAIN

mickyboymickyboy Member Posts: 2
Can you please tell me why after I have signed up I can not use the app on my smart TV please 

Comments

• RoyRoy Member, Super User Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭
    edited 28 January 2022, 9:26PM
    Greetings @mickyboy, and welcome to the Community!

We’d love to answer your question, and might even be able to, but you haven’t given us much to go on 😢

The only smart TVs you can get YouView on are the Sony Android/Google TVs, and you don’t have to sign up to YouView on those, just use it.

So:-
    What app?
    What make and model of TV?
    What - if it’s relevant - model of YouView box have you got, and is it yours, or on subscription?
    And who signed you up, and to what, exactly?

Given this information, we’ll see what we can do.

And if it turns out you are asking in the wrong place, we can happily try and redirect you to the right one!
    ‘Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful’ Wm Morris
  • mickyboymickyboy Member Posts: 2
    it is a 4k  Toshiba google chrome ,i have a NVidia shield 2019 pro  and got app from google play store it said kabang  and below it view tv, cheers for your help
  • StephenStephen Member Posts: 778 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your question seems not to do with the YouView hardware or service, what did you search for that brought you here?

Anyway, after a little headscratching, you seem to mean Kapang (not Kabang), so you want to either take it up directly with them: https://kapang.com/support/ or ask this same question again (perhaps with more info, and what the exact error you're getting is) on a more generic forum for UK TV, A/V, or Android TV?