Farewell!

SarahSarah Member Posts: 1,812 admin
Hi all, 

Just a quick little post from me to let you know that I will be leaving YouView after tomorrow. I've learnt a lot, posted A LOT of software updates and even met some of the forum users too in the 5 years I've been here but it's time for me to move on to somewhere else for some new challenges and projects! 

@Louise Murdoch and @Rohit will both be around to help with any issues that pop up going forward so if you need anything please let them know :) 

Thanks everyone!

Sarah

Comments

• redchizredchiz Member, Super User Posts: 5,433 ✭✭✭
    @Sarah I hope it's OK to have a leaving do at work now! In which case you deserve a good un.  🙂

Thanks for everything and best wishes for the future. xx
  • omendataomendata Member Posts: 17
    Ta for your service Taz!
  • DarrenDarren Member, Super User Posts: 639 ✭✭
    @Sarah all the best for the future. You will be missed on here and you have been a great help to us all.
  • John LJohn L Member, Super User Posts: 888 ✭✭
    @Sarah,
    Youview won't be the same without you! 5 years seem to have flown along.
    All the best with your next venture. John L
    Can't wait for the day when Youview get rid of the dreaded darkened banner when using fast forward/rewind recordings. 
  • zulu17zulu17 Member, Super User Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭
    Wishing you all the best for the future Sarah.
  • RoyRoy Member, Super User Posts: 17,527 ✭✭✭
    @Sarah

We’ll miss you 😢

Best wishes for whatever life brings you, and may all your future releases be bursting with user-facing features 😛
    ‘Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful’ Wm Morris
  • alal Member, Super User Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭
    Best wishes @Sarah, Good luck for the future :)
  • Stevef_fr8ysStevef_fr8ys Member, Super User Posts: 662 ✭✭
    All the best for the future @Sarah. You will be missed.
  • AnaglyptaAnaglypta Member, Super User Posts: 864 ✭✭✭
    @Sarah ,
    Everything that's been said above, and my very best wishes to you for the future!
    John.
    "Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity." - George S. Patton
  • StephenStephen Member Posts: 792 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bye Sarah! So long and thanks for all the fish forum posts, especially requests for us to chat about "maintenance release[s] with no new features" - I never really know what to say on those!
    I hope you'll come back here when you've been de-blue-bordered and say hi and/or mouth off about this "YouView box" thing people on here keep talking about?

• fre55diefre55die Member Posts: 170 ✭✭
    @Sarah good luck for the future. You will be sadly missed. Have fun in your new venture.