Problems with seing bits of adverts/programmes dropping out after adverts, via YouView box.

JOESJOES Member Posts: 11
I had a similar problem with Midsommer Murders a while back, and this was resolved.  However, I now have problems with lots of programmes, including Professor T, and Pembrokeshire Murders.
I sometimes see bits of adverts in quick succession, as if theyare being skipped over, and then the programme drops out, and sometimes there is no sound when returning to the programme

Comments

• RoyRoy Member, Super User Posts: 17,528 ✭✭✭
    @JOES

All itv again?

Then as the fix before was something itv did, it may be that the ball is in their court.

Perhaps try contacting them about it, or asking the Four Horsemen of the Moderation to see if they can reproduce it, and contact itv accordingly; I think they have more welly than we do 😛
    ‘Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful’ Wm Morris
  • kodikidkodikid Member Posts: 1,046 ✭✭
    edited 17 September 2022, 2:21PM
    Or just record them.
    Might not solve the itv snub problem but then again what would?
    Deacon Blue hit from October 88
  • Shaun FShaun F Administrator Posts: 4 admin
    Hi @JOES
    Thank you for raising this to us.
    Are you still experiencing this issue?
    Could you please let us know which model box you're seeing the ad issues on?
    Thank you!
    Shaun
  • This happens to me too. So annoying. If someone could please, please! suggest how I remedy this, I'll be your forever friend.
  • Stevef_fr8ysStevef_fr8ys Member, Super User Posts: 662 ✭✭
    This happens to me too. So annoying. If someone could please, please! suggest how I remedy this, I'll be your forever friend.
    If you are seeing this, please supply the information requested of others.