Amazon Prime problem

hicklinhicklin Member Posts: 1
Over the last week Amazon Prime keeps freezing while watching a programme. If I come out of Prime I can’t get back into it. I’m using BTTV

Comments

• RoyRoy Member, Super User Posts: 17,656 ✭✭✭
    @hicklin

https://community.youview.com/youview/discussion/comment/19014159/#Comment_19014159

The first reset to try is by touching the On/Standby button on your box for just over 8 seconds and letting it soft reboot. Ensure that no recording is in progress or about to start before you do this,

If this does not solve it, then read up on, and carry out, a Maintenance Mode Option 2 reset:-

Neither of the above Resets will affect your existing recordings,

Beyond this, as you are with BT TV, they have a vested interest in keeping your box working for you, so you might want to contact them and report this issue, if the above is not effective.
    ‘Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful’ Wm Morris
  • RohitRohit Administrator Posts: 52 admin
    Hi @hicklin,

Could you confirm your device model please? Do you see an error messages either when it freezes or when you're unable to re-launch the app? If not, please could you explain what happens exactly.

Thanks,
    Rohit