No itv player or catch up available in Brighton

Rich BrightRich Bright Member Posts: 3
edited 6 March 2017, 10:48PM in Archived Posts
I can't get any programmes on ITV catch up, keep getting told it is not available in my region (Meridian) - also, itv player doesn't show up in the list of players. Is there something I need to do?

Comments

• Jim SuterJim Suter Member Posts: 31
    edited 6 March 2017, 10:48PM
    I've seen this reported several times on here, with people living in your area. It seems to be resolved by changing the ITV region. .
  • Rich BrightRich Bright Member Posts: 3
    edited 31 October 2012, 2:09PM
    Thanks - I'll try changing it from South east to South and see if that remedies the problem!
  • Rich BrightRich Bright Member Posts: 3
    edited 31 October 2012, 6:07PM
    Many thanks. Jim. for your advice, I retune the box and chose 'South' and all is working as it should - I'd mixed up the ITV and BBC region names.
  • Jayne MarieJayne Marie Member Posts: 1
    edited 19 April 2014, 6:26PM
    Jim Suter said:

I've seen this reported several times on here, with people living in your area. It seems to be resolved by changing the ITV region. .

how do you do that on a laptop? i'm having the same problem...
  • RoyRoy Member, Super User Posts: 17,398 ✭✭✭
    edited 7 December 2016, 8:39AM
    Jim Suter said:

Alas for you, this forum is specifically for owners of YouView boxes, and not the wider world of all TV/Internet reception.

But what you do on a laptop depends crucially on what software you are using for the purpose, so I suggest you put your request into the form of a Google search, and see what turns up.
    ‘Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful’ Wm Morris