Recording Timer

Peter EdwardsPeter Edwards Member Posts: 3
edited 4 March 2017, 10:29AM in Archived Posts
How can I set a recording for Mon, Wed and Fri at 7pm each week for 30 mins? Is this possible?

Comments

• redchizredchiz Member, Super User Posts: 5,416 ✭✭✭
    edited 28 February 2017, 3:05PM
    There is not a manual timer option. Which programme/s or series are you wanting to record?
  • Peter EdwardsPeter Edwards Member Posts: 3
    edited 21 March 2013, 5:27PM
    Question was hypothetical.
    Say I wanted to record the News at 10 each weekday. It is not a series so cannot be setup manually apparently
  • Peter EdwardsPeter Edwards Member Posts: 3
    edited 21 March 2013, 11:33PM
    Many thanks for confirming this and I was not missing something obvious.

I cannot believe that a fairly expensive and sophisticated system cannot do this when the £40 box it replaces can do this easily. But then it does not have easy recording from the epg.

I am a shift worker and like to record things such as the news regularly each weekday. Also a program which is on at the same time on Mon Wed Fri.

I would welcome a good flexible manual recording system such as the LiteOn to complement the existing timer
  • CiceroCicero Member Posts: 345
    edited 22 March 2013, 12:10AM
    Actually News at 10 does offer a series record, and if the programme you want at the same time on Mon Wed Fri doesn't by some chance offer series record if you set the first occurrence to record it's only a couple of key presses (>> button) to hit the next one.