New HD channels epg data lacking

zulu17zulu17 Member, Super User Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭
edited 20 March 2017, 4:24PM in Feedback
New HD channels 110  - C4+1 HD, 111 - c4/7 HD are added to EPG and are broadcasting - however the EPG programme data is missing - no information available - similarly the i button brings up no info. Is this a broadcaster , Freeview or Youview issue ?

Comments

• Lbear1Lbear1 Member Posts: 741
    edited 19 July 2014, 7:18PM
    The data appears to be being added for 12.30 onwards which is likely down to the broadcaster. The basic schedule is now up but the i button details are not yet appearing. The latter could be a question of YouView not getting their act together quickly - as you may notice, there are differences sometimes in this detailed information compared to the Freeview EPG.
  • zulu17zulu17 Member, Super User Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭
    edited 20 March 2017, 4:24PM
    OK the EPG is now belatedly being populated... however the channels do not appear as available (listed) when using the Youview app on  my IPad
    edited 1 July 2014, 2:29PM
    zulu17 said:

OK the EPG is now belatedly being populated... however the channels do not appear as available (listed) when using the Youview app on  my IPad

Not on Android either - the apps clearly need an update
  • gsvalentinegsvalentine Member Posts: 163 ✭✭
    edited 1 July 2014, 11:58PM
    zulu17 said:

Both new HD channels are listed on my YouView app. They don't have channel logos right now :(.
    edited 2 July 2014, 12:55AM
    zulu17 said:

Interesting, my Samsung Note II phone did not show them but my Samsung tablet did. After uninstalling and reloading, it works fine. That would seem to be a solution for anyone having problems but remember you do have to re-link your device to your YV box.
    edited 2 July 2014, 12:56AM
    zulu17 said:

Interesting, my Samsung Note II phone did not show them but my Samsung tablet did. After uninstalling and reloading, it works fine. That would seem to be a solution for anyone having problems but remember you do have to re-link your device to your YV box.
    edited 2 July 2014, 12:58AM
    zulu17 said:

Appears the forum software has a bug!!