How do I re-connect my Bluetooth speakers to a laptop after pairing them?

oieoeoieoe Posts: 2Member
edited 6 March 2017, 9:48PM in Archived Posts
I have a Bluetooth speaker (Selectec Bluetooth 4.1 Speaker) and I want to use them on my Laptop (Sony Vaio/Windows 8). Speaker is already paired to the laptop, but when I switch on the Bluetooth on laptop, it doesn't automatically connects with the speaker, every time I have to remove and then pair it again in order to make it work. Is there any solution that speaker connects automatically plays sound from laptop, the way it performs with mobile phones.imageimage

Comments

• RoyRoy Posts: 15,249Member ✭✭✭
    edited 6 March 2017, 9:48PM
    Hi oieoe

You have reached the YouView Community here, but your question has seemingly nothing to do with YouView :-(

I suggest you contact the maker of your equipment, or a relevant support forum for such matters, and ask them this question.

Good luck!
    This might at last be getting back to the YouView that I knew.  :|
    Holding my breath....
  • oieoeoieoe Posts: 2Member
    edited 27 October 2016, 7:49AM
    Roy1 said:

Hi oieoe

You have reached the YouView Community here, but your question has seemingly nothing to do with YouView :-(

I suggest you contact the maker of your equipment, or a relevant support forum for such matters, and ask them this question.

Good luck!

sorry for being disturbed. 
  • RoyRoy Posts: 15,249Member ✭✭✭
    edited 7 December 2016, 7:41AM
    Roy1 said:

Hi oieoe

Good luck!

No probs - if I knew the answer (I don't) I would tell you, but I would still redirect you somewhere else to give it to you (as should anyone on this Community who does know the answer) as experience shows if we answer one non-YouView question, we get a flood of them :-)
    This might at last be getting back to the YouView that I knew.  :|
    Holding my breath....