Made in teeside no filter present

DanielDaniel Member, Super User Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭
edited 24 September 2017, 9:07PM in Support
Made in teeside is launching Friday at 6pm the have launched the channel on the EPG early and it's showing a promo loop until Thursday at 6pm. There is currently no filter allocated. I trust that youview will get it sorted and allocate the appropriate filter preferably as soon as you can and hopefully today if you have the time.

Thanks.

Comments

• DanielDaniel Member, Super User Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭
    edited 24 September 2017, 9:07PM
    I guess someone read the thread in the youview team even if they didn't post. The logo is now on the guide and entertainment has been
    allocated as the filter. Given some of the content I would have said it should be factual but it seams to be a mixture of entertainment and factual so could have gone either way really. Happy its sorted ready for launch night.
  • SanjSanj Member Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 29 March 2017, 2:15PM
    Daniel4 said:

I guess someone read the thread in the youview team even if they didn't post. The logo is now on the guide and entertainment has been
    allocated as the filter. Given some of the content I would have said it should be factual but it seams to be a mixture of entertainment and factual so could have gone either way really. Happy its sorted ready for launch night.

Thanks for highlighting this. Apologies, I saw this thread a little late. The channel was added to the filter around 4pm yesterday. This was a part of the normal process our Content Team have for new channels.
  • DanielDaniel Member, Super User Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭
    edited 29 March 2017, 2:16PM
    Daniel4 said:

No problem thanks