YV Test Group

Matthew PhillipsMatthew Phillips Member Posts: 43
edited 24 September 2017, 9:07PM in Support
Hi there - Just a quick question I'm new to the YouView test group - I have some issue getting started and I sent both a message from within the system and an email at the weekend and still no reply - can someone please advise - thanks

Comments

• RoyRoy Member, Super User Posts: 15,802 ✭✭✭
    edited 5 April 2017, 5:05PM
    You should not raise such matters here in public :-(

Were you not given any contact details?
    Three cheers for reasoned debate, whether for or against
  • Philip TrottPhilip Trott Administrator Posts: 1,040 admin
    edited 5 April 2017, 5:10PM
    Hi Matthew, if you are a YouView triallist you can send your query to their email address which is [email protected]

If you could drop them an email that would be great, I'll also let them know you've been in touch!
  • Matthew PhillipsMatthew Phillips Member Posts: 43
    edited 5 April 2017, 8:58PM
    Ok thanks - all sorted now
  • VisionmanVisionman Member, Super User Posts: 9,828 ✭✭✭
    edited 24 September 2017, 9:07PM
    Its a bit like a stag do or hen night. What happens on the trials, stays on the trials. D
    I'm now happy with the disagree icon, because its gone.
  • DanielDaniel Member, Super User Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭
    edited 5 April 2017, 9:39PM
    Visionman said:

Its a bit like a stag do or hen night. What happens on the trials, stays on the trials. D

So that's why my wife was over the moon I didn't have a stag night then lol
  • VisionmanVisionman Member, Super User Posts: 9,828 ✭✭✭
    edited 5 April 2017, 9:53PM
    Visionman said:

No, she was over the moon when she had one. Which probably involved total stupidity and a one night long good giggle. Or so I've been told. And seen.
    I invited her dad to mine. 
    I'm now happy with the disagree icon, because its gone.
    edited 6 April 2017, 9:06AM
    Visionman said:

Yes. But nowadays 'a night on the tiles' is more likely to be an intensive testing session :-(
  • speedyritespeedyrite Member Posts: 81
    edited 9 August 2017, 8:07AM
    Emailed trials at youview dot com a week ago asking about joining trials but no reply :(

Maybe it got lost in the ether(net)...
  • CegCeg Member Posts: 184
    edited 12 April 2017, 10:13AM

Emailed trials at youview dot com a week ago asking about joining trials but no reply :(

Maybe it got lost in the ether(net)...

Maybe they're inundated with people wanting their missing features back as soon as possible.
  • speedyritespeedyrite Member Posts: 81
    edited 9 August 2017, 8:07AM
    After several emails to trials at youview over a period of a few weeks (only one of which got a reply, telling me to register with the YouView Trial Centre, which I did - found it myself, despite them not sending a link or a URL), I finally gave up with my quest to join the trial program!
    edited 4 June 2017, 8:42AM

After several emails to trials at youview over a period of a few weeks (only one of which got a reply, telling me to register with the YouView Trial Centre, which I did - found it myself, despite them not sending a link or a URL), I finally gave up with my quest to join the trial program!

Look like the trials team are currently having some tribulations...... :-(