[Discussion] Humax retail software update 27.50.0

1151617181921»

Comments

• mike7mike7 Member Posts: 17
    edited 6 June 2017, 8:07PM
    My box is updating -fingers crossed they have listened !!!!
    edited 7 June 2017, 9:24AM
    I have updated to 3.2.62 - looks no different !!
  • KeithKeith Member, Super User Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭
    edited 6 June 2017, 8:18PM
    mike7 said:

Hi Mike - your update is presumably to 28.26.0, 3.2.62. This update has one small feature improvement - a back journey out of a recording that goes back to the exact episode tile you entered from :)
    edited 7 June 2017, 9:23AM
    Apologies it's updated to 28.26.0 - but still has Mytv tiles with no obvious options for lists - the annoying bar is still there when it turns on - so there's the confirmation - the customer is unimportant - the developers vanity reigns supreme.
    edited 6 June 2017, 8:24PM
    mike7 said:

Thanks Keith, so everythings ok then
    edited 6 June 2017, 8:44PM
    mike7 said:

Apologies it's updated to 28.26.0 - but still has Mytv tiles with no obvious options for lists - the annoying bar is still there when it turns on - so there's the confirmation - the customer is unimportant - the developers vanity reigns supreme.

Apologies again - I turned it off and on again and the annoying bar didn't appear on start up. Such a small thing but I am smiling. Just bring back the list for mytv and I'll go away completely.
  • RoyRoy Member, Super User Posts: 15,887 ✭✭✭
    edited 6 June 2017, 9:20PM
    mike7 said:

If you turn it on again quickly enough, the bar does not appear.

But alas, give it a bit longer before turning it on again, and you will find that the annoy-o-bar is back in place :-(
    These tests for COVID-19 get right up my nose.
  • SarahSarah Administrator Posts: 1,573 admin
    edited 7 June 2017, 9:20AM
    mike7 said:

merging into the newest update thread

Please reference the new conversation here: update
  • SarahSarah Administrator Posts: 1,573 admin
    edited 7 June 2017, 9:20AM
    mike7 said:

merging into the newest update thread

Please reference the new conversation here: update
  • Catherine JohnsonCatherine Johnson Member Posts: 2
    edited 14 June 2017, 10:28AM
    scott said:

Nice improvement. Keep em coming :-)

I especially like the definition between each tile now.

Also shows there is promise behind the faster rollout of improvements.

It's easier to spot/recognise a programme with the list view. If programme logos were used i.e. stayed the same for the series rather than character snap shots which change every episode, then I'd love the pictures.
  • RoyRoy Member, Super User Posts: 15,887 ✭✭✭
    Robbo said:
    It is amazing how this upgrade has managed to remove so many features that people liked. The designer deserves an award.
    And now he has three!
    These tests for COVID-19 get right up my nose.