Racing UK

jjdjjd Posts: 1Member
edited 1 January 2018, 2:06PM in Support
Since yesterday channel 261Racing uk no longer works. When I press the red button it either takes a while to load then I get a black screen or I get error code 15032-801 I have called racing uk and they say the problem is my end. Internet is showing as strong all other apps using the internet work and the red button works on other channels. I have done a factory reset and now at a loss what to do. Can anyone help please.

Comments

• DanielDaniel Posts: 1,859Member ✭✭
    Racing UK is still working perfectly on my youview box so it has to be a problem on your end. I'm actually watching a race right now on it.
  • SarahSarah Posts: 837Administrator admin
    Hi @jjd
    Can you let me know if this is still happening today? It sounds like a localised issue if it's not affecting everyone at the same time which could point to some maintenance works going on nearby. Check the Digital UK coverage checker to make sure your strength for the channel is in the green and if it's still not loading, it may be an issue with your internet connection. Under the channel availability section, Racing UK will be under 'Streamed Channels'.

If that's all green, it may be worth restarting your router and disconnecting some other devices which use the internet/wifi in your home to ensure your box has a stronger connection when trying to access Racing UK.

Thanks,
    Sarah