No program info for channel 71 CBS Drama.

MATTHEWMATTHEW Member Posts: 207
Hello,

I have noticed that there is no program info available for channel 71 CBS Drama in the guide.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

Matthew

Comments

• VisionmanVisionman Member, Super User Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭
    Theres no information on my guide either.
    I'm now happy with the disagree icon, because its gone.
  • zulu17zulu17 Member, Super User Posts: 1,068 ✭✭
    Looks like a general issue with the cbs drama channel 71 on Freeview.
    According to the current Information the channel on Freeview is now only to be broadcast from 1pm to 11pm. 
  • zulu17 said:
    According to the current Information the channel on Freeview is now only to be broadcast from 1pm to 11pm. 
    That is the information available on most websites, except I see its broadcast hours being listed as 12pm to 11pm (not 1pm to 11pm). The strange thing is the Freeview website is still providing 24hr listings for the channel.
  • zulu17zulu17 Member, Super User Posts: 1,068 ✭✭
    Robert said:
    zulu17 said:
    That is the information available on most websites, except I see its broadcast hours being listed as 12pm to 11pm (not 1pm to 11pm). The strange thing is the Freeview website is still providing 24hr listings for the channel.
    Well this is what is displayed on the channel in my location

• Philip TrottPhilip Trott Member Posts: 1,040 admin
    edited 26 February 2018, 2:59PM
    Hi guys,

It appears that from yesterday there has been an issue with the CBS Drama programme schedule, and it has been appearing as 'no information available' since then.

This has been raised with the channel provider to fix as soon possible. When we have confirmation this is fixed we'll let you know!
  • zulu17 said:
    Robert said:
    zulu17 said:
    Well this is what is displayed on the channel in my location

I wasn't doubting you. I was only quoting two different sites with conflicting (and apparently wrong) information. I never watch the channel so had no prior knowledge of its broadcasting hours.  :)
    Thanks for putting the record staright. I've contacted Freeview re the misleading info on their website.
  • RoyRoy Member, Super User Posts: 16,807 ✭✭✭
    Is ‘No information available’ always an indication of an error on somebody’s part, or can it be legitimate?

It appears on Jewellery Maker, The Store, and Dave ja vu, a few channels near CBS Drama, though not necessarily over the whole 24 hours of the day.

‘Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful’ Wm Morris
  • SarahSarah Administrator Posts: 1,728 admin
    Hi,

Just to let you all know that the issue with CBS is resolved so it should be showing up in your guides now :)

Thanks,
    Sarah
  • MATTHEWMATTHEW Member Posts: 207
    edited 27 February 2018, 10:29PM
    Hi Sarah 

Thanks for the update, have check CBS Drama channel 71 and the problem is fixed.

Thanks 

Matthew

• DanielDaniel Member, Super User Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭
    I wonder if they fixed there ar while they were at it. Oh wait CBS don't use any.