BBC4 SD/HD Missing Catchup from EPG

AnaglyptaAnaglypta Posts: 740Member ✭✭✭
Hi @Sarah ,

Just a quick heads up to say that all of last nights BBC4 output is missing in the reverse EPG from "100 days" up to and including "Horizon: swallowed by a sink hole".

All the missing programmes are available from the BBC4 schedule in iPlayer.

John
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity." - George S. Patton

Comments

• RoyRoy Posts: 14,327Member ✭✭✭
    Perhaps they’ve been... no, too obvious  >:)
    ‘Does television exist for us to watch, or do we exist to watch television?’ - Noah Hawley
  • SarahSarah Posts: 881Administrator admin
    Hi @Anaglypta

Thanks for letting us know about this. I've raised it with our Content team who will look into it but we probably won't have an update on this until some time next week.

Thanks,
    Sarah
  • AnaglyptaAnaglypta Posts: 740Member ✭✭✭
    Some missing programmes from Friday night as well. The missing programmes are all available in iPlayer.

John.
    "Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity." - George S. Patton
    Anaglypta said:
    Some missing programmes from Friday night as well. The missing programmes are all available in iPlayer.

John.
    Thanks @Anaglypta

I've checked on my box and can see that there are programmes missing their on-demand availability from Thursday-Saturday evenings on BBC4 whilst they're all available on iPlayer. I've updated our Content regarding this so they can investigate further. 

Thanks,
    Sarah
  • zulu17zulu17 Posts: 888Member ✭✭
    Any update as to the cause and what was done to resolve ? 
    zulu17 said:
    Any update as to the cause and what was done to resolve ? 

Hi @zulu17

We currently have no further updates regarding this issue at the moment as it's still being investigated to find out why it occurred. We'll update once we know more about what's happened here :)

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Hi all,

This issue has been resolved so it should not occur again in the future. Thanks for raising it @Anaglypta
    If you do spot this happening again, please let us know so we can get it escalated asap :) 

Thanks,
    Sarah