No pictures in the recordings list/library

13»

Comments

• KeithKeith Posts: 2,398Member, Champion mod
    Visionman said:
    This is interesting. After performing an MM2 my list of scheduled recordings is still there when I expected it to be blank.
    As @Daniel, I and others have noted - the scheduled recordings info is also stored in the cloud now and is restored to the box after an MM2 (although from my experience it can take up to 30 minutes for them all to appear again so try not to do an MM2 too close to a planned recording) :)
  • SarahSarah Posts: 658Administrator admin
    morsoft said:
    Tried the MM2 reset and guess what - I have now lost all the tiles on recordings past and present!! Intead of a ribbon of recently recorded programs it merely says MyTv is empty. I tried recording something new and still no tile. I hated the tiles in the first place but am now really annoyed. Youview have really messed up. Please sort this out.
    DTRT2120
    component software 3.3.152(bd97c9)
    Manufacturer software 29.58.0

We're sorry to hear that the MM2 reset made the problem worse for you @morsoft. I've added this to the information we provided our investigating team with so they are aware. As you have a Plusnet box, can you confirm if you're still with Plusnet or not?

Thanks,
    Sarah
  • Ben WrigleyBen Wrigley Posts: 3Member
    Sarah said:
    Hi @Ben Wrigley

Welcome to the forum :) 

If you've not done so already, can you please try doing a Maintenance Mode 2 on your box? This will keep your recordings but it could reset your settings so if you've changed these at all, we suggest noting down anything you want to remember so you can easily change the settings again after the MM2. 

Let us know how you get on with that.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Will try MM2 when I can prize the family away from the TV.

I did check my other DTR-T1000, which has never been used with the Harmony Hub to directly enter the recordings screen. This is behaving entirely normally, with all of the recording images intact.

I might also experiment by using this box with the Harmony to directly enter the recordings screen to see whether or not it introduces the missing images problem.

I'll report back.

• morsoftmorsoft Posts: 4Member
    Sarah said:
    morsoft said:
    Tried the MM2 reset and guess what - I have now lost all the tiles on recordings past and present!! Intead of a ribbon of recently recorded programs it merely says MyTv is empty. I tried recording something new and still no tile. I hated the tiles in the first place but am now really annoyed. Youview have really messed up. Please sort this out.
    DTRT2120

We're sorry to hear that the MM2 reset made the problem worse for you @morsoft. I've added this to the information we provided our investigating team with so they are aware. As you have a Plusnet box, can you confirm if you're still with Plusnet or not?

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Yes I'm a Plusnet user. I 've just tried MM1 with no difference and then MM2 again and most of the tiles have returned 😀.  There are 4 missing tiles out of 4 pages of recordings and 1 missing tile out of 1 page of scheduled recordings.
  • AnaglyptaAnaglypta Posts: 701Member ✭✭✭
    edited 16 May 2018, 1:58PM
    Post removed - I missed page three of this thread before posting :( and @Keith has already answered.

John.
    "Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity." - George S. Patton
  • SarahSarah Posts: 658Administrator admin
    morsoft said:
    Sarah said:
    morsoft said:
    DTRT2120

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Yes I'm a Plusnet user. I 've just tried MM1 with no difference and then MM2 again and most of the tiles have returned 😀.  There are 4 missing tiles out of 4 pages of recordings and 1 missing tile out of 1 page of scheduled recordings.
    Thanks for letting me know @morsoft. Of the 4 which are missing on your recordings page, how many are missing from the 25th April onward? 

Thanks,
    Sarah
  • morsoftmorsoft Posts: 4Member
    Sarah said:
    morsoft said:
    Sarah said:
    morsoft said:
    DTRT2120

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Thanks for letting me know @morsoft. Of the 4 which are missing on your recordings page, how many are missing from the 25th April onward? 

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Hi Sarah. Only 1 since 25th April and that is for a Eurosport program. The scheduled recording with the missing tile is for later today and that is also Eurosport.
    Malcolm
  • f1charlief1charlie Posts: 15Member
    The recording tiles pictures reappeared for me today.  However I still can't reconnect to the box (BT DTR-T1000) from the app :# .
  • Ben WrigleyBen Wrigley Posts: 3Member

I noticed on Friday that the pitcures on the recordings tiles had re-appeared for me as well - before I got the chance to try MM2.

Unlike @f1charlie the iOS app is connected to my box and the MyTV recordingls list is now up to date as well.

13»