problems with watching Wimbledon on the red button.

MATTHEWMATTHEW Posts: 166Member
Hello,
I have the following problem with watching Wimbledon on the red button, I have done a retune on my Youview box but still have the problem, the problem is that I select a match I want to watch on the red button and I am taken to that match but as soon as I press guide to load the tv guide up I lose the match I am watching and the box takes me back to BBC 2, to get the match back on the red button I have to select the match again.

Any help would be great.
Thanks
Matthew

Comments

• zulu17zulu17 Posts: 869Member ✭✭
    You could try watching the tennis via the Youview BBC Sport App where  I believe you can use Guide  if you wish and it will return you to the match you were viewing afterwards.
  • MATTHEWMATTHEW Posts: 166Member
    Thanks for getting back to me, I wiil try this and let you know the outcome.
    Thanks
    Matthew
  • SarahSarah Posts: 729Administrator admin
    Hi @MATTHEW

If you're still getting the same problem, can you let me know if you get the same issue when navigating from BBC1 as well as BBC2? I've just tested it on my T2100 box at the office on BBC1 (BBC2 are airing it this afternoon) and I am able to bring up the guide whilst in the Red Button view of a match.
    The RB channels should also be available in the 600 range in your guide however the picture quality may not be as sharp as it would be directly through the RB. 

Thanks,
    Sarah
  • MATTHEWMATTHEW Posts: 166Member
    Hi Sarah,
    I have tryed the BBC Sport app, but still get the same problem, soon as I load the guide up the box goes to BBC 2. not BBC1.
    Hope this help.
    Matthew
  • SarahSarah Posts: 729Administrator admin
    Hi @MATTHEW

Can you let me know which software version your box is currently running on? This can be found in your settings. 

Thanks,
    Sarah