Talk talk software 70.45.159

Adam_VictoryAdam_Victory Member Posts: 21
edited 22 July 2018, 8:14AM in Support
Hi all. Just been checking to see if i have the latest software as I'm still having issues with the box not remembering the resume point after pausing a program and restarting the next day.
The software version i have is 70.45.159 on my dn370t talk talk box. However i cannot find anything about this software update on here or what version i should be on. Can anyone help. Many thanks

Comments

• redchizredchiz Member Posts: 5,050 ✭✭✭
    You can always find the latest software versions on the support pages here, or announced on the forum itself.

You seem to have a more advanced version, are you involved in TalkTalk trials at all?
  • WelshPaulWelshPaul Member Posts: 38
    I wouldn't rely upon the information provided in the above link, it's not correct.
  • RoyRoy Member Posts: 15,424 ✭✭✭
    edited 22 July 2018, 4:31PM
    @Adam Victory you originally quoted a DN372T software release, but said you have a DN370T device.

Can you please use Settings/Device Information and Settings/Software Information to check these two conflicting pieces of information, and give us the Model Number and Variant that you see on the Device Information page, and the Manufacturer software number that you see on the Software Information page, and we will go from there?
    Who would have thought it? My little two-person business made about £15.65m more profit last year than YouView did....  :p
  • Adam_VictoryAdam_Victory Member Posts: 21
    edited 22 July 2018, 8:18AM
    Thanks @Roy. It is a DN370T variant 001. The software version is 70.45.159. Apologies my first post was a typo. Sorry for the confusion. I've amended the original post and title. I still have issues with the box remembering the pause point, which was hopfully being fixed last year. It's really frustrating when you are 4 hours in to a program and you come back to it the next day and have to forward to the correct point again. 
    edited 22 July 2018, 4:39PM
    Thanks @Roy. It is a DN370T variant 001. The software version is 70.45.159. Apologies my first post was a typo. Sorry for the confusion. I've amended the original post and title. I still have issues with the box remembering the pause point, which was hopfully being fixed last year. It's really frustrating when you are 4 hours in to a program and you come back to it the next day and have to forward to the correct point again. 

Ah, then I refer you back to redchiz’ post, and his question about how come you have a release version with a higher number than any published by YouView?
    Who would have thought it? My little two-person business made about £15.65m more profit last year than YouView did....  :p
    edited 22 July 2018, 9:10PM
    Pass. I haven't got a clue. I'm not even with talk talk anymore and don't believe I'm on any trial versions. I have always been on the updates as they get rolled out. I reported my issue with the pause and resume last year. The box has been in normal use since then and just auto updated by itself. Not sure why i seem to have an odd software number. I also don't have the new discover feature either. Is there anyway to get me on the "correct" software?  
    Pass. I haven't got a clue. I'm not even with talk talk anymore and don't believe I'm on any trial versions. I have always been on the updates as they get rolled out. I reported my issue with the pause and resume last year. The box has been in normal use since then and just auto updated by itself. Not sure why i seem to have an odd software number. I also don't have the new discover feature either. Is there anyway to get me on the "correct" software?  
    I don’t think so, but I suggest you ring TalkTalk on 0345 172 0088 as it’s their box, and ask how come you have the version you have.

Discover came in with 70.45.146, on 9th May onwards, for your box, and should be the latest release, and completely rolled out.
    While we are on this topic, I should mention that the versions that the DN372T and DN360T are rolling out from on the Latest Versions page are not the same as the versions they are described as rolling out from on the Rolling Out To entries on that page.
    Thanks roy. Tried talk talk but wasn't that helpful and couldn't tell me if i was on a trial software or not. Thinking of trying a reset to see if that triggers an update. 
    Just to close this off. The update page has now been updated. It seems i am on the latest software. Many thanks for your help.