Temporarily unavailable - Please try again later.

Bill MarsdenBill Marsden Member Posts: 9
edited 14 November 2018, 3:49PM in Support
After years of successfully using the Android app with a BT box and before this one a Humax Youview, I am suddenly unable to connect.
Nothing has changed at this end and I have followed all the advice to conquer the problem to no avail. 'Retry' hasn't worked for days.
It seems to tally with the description for error message YVM5004, although this is not shown on the screen.

Comments

• SarahSarah Administrator Posts: 1,706 admin
    Hi @Bill Marsden

Can you please let us know the following information:
    • Which mobile device you are using 
    • The Android version it is running on - Did it update recently?
    • YV Box model/software version - If you're not too sure, this can be found by pressing Help and then Info on your remote control.
    • Internet service provider
    • Network your mobile is on
    I appreciate this is quite a few questions however we've seen a couple of reports of these errors in the last few days so keen to get as much information as possible to collate together for investigation. 

Thanks,
    Sarah
  • Sarah said:
    Which mobile device you are using :- Prestigio Android phone
    • The Android version it is running on - Did it update recently? :- 4.1.2 - no update recently
    • YV Box model/software version :- BT (Humax) DTRT2100 software version CDS/31.28.0
    • Internet service provider :- Kingston Communications
    • Network your mobile is on :- GiffGaff
  • SarahSarah Administrator Posts: 1,706 admin
    Sarah said:
    Which mobile device you are using :- Prestigio Android phone
    • The Android version it is running on - Did it update recently? :- 4.1.2 - no update recently
    • YV Box model/software version :- BT (Humax) DTRT2100 software version CDS/31.28.0
    • Internet service provider :- Kingston Communications
    • Network your mobile is on :- GiffGaff
    Thanks a lot Bill! I'll forward this over to the team who are investigating :)

Sarah