BBC1 Guide incorrect for Saturday 23rd Feb

Hi, would anyone know why the BBC1 guide for Freeview is showing incorrectly ?
There are 2 six nations rugby matches on Saturday afternoon that are not showing.
Thanks

Comments

• SarahSarah Posts: 1,433Administrator admin
    Hi @Skippy223
    Welcome to the forum :) 
    This issue is being investigated at the moment after we raised it with the BBC this morning. I'll let you know once we get any updates.
    Thanks,
    Sarah
  • zulu17zulu17 Posts: 970Member ✭✭
    edited 18 February 2019, 5:22PM
    I suspect that if Youview is taking the same Freeview data that my Humax PVR is receiving from the Crystal Palace transmitter then there will be several issues today with accurate recording and series  recordings on BBC 1HD.
  • RoyRoy Posts: 15,346Member ✭✭✭
    The Six Nations fixtures are showing correctly now.
    Off travelling for a while... internet patchy to non-existent....
  • zulu17zulu17 Posts: 970Member ✭✭
    Roy said:
    There is a programme entry for the two matches on BBC 1 channels on Saturday BUT there they don’t appear to have Series CRIDs so as it stands those people who had set up series recordings for the BBC six Nations coverage previously will need to set up separate recordings for the forthcoming matches. Fortunately there is Iplayer.
  • RoyRoy Posts: 15,346Member ✭✭✭
    zulu17 said:
    Roy said:
    There is a programme entry for the two matches on BBC 1 channels on Saturday BUT there they don’t appear to have Series CRIDs so as it stands those people who had set up series recordings for the BBC six Nations coverage previously will need to set up separate recordings for the forthcoming matches. Fortunately there is Iplayer.
    Indeed so - only showing correctly, not being presented correctly. But the average YouView user will perhaps not be able to see the CRIDs.

However, setting a recording for the 1:45 match does not offer Series record, despite the 4:15 match following on; so, indirectly, this can confirm the absence of a Series CRID to aforesaid average YouView user.
    Off travelling for a while... internet patchy to non-existent....