Series link

2»

Comments

• scottscott Posts: 2,007Member ✭✭✭
    Isn't that the problem. Red Bee no longer do this as BBC are bringing it in house. Hence all the problems.
  • VisionmanVisionman Posts: 9,536Member ✭✭✭
    Not yet.....
  • SarahSarah Posts: 1,357Administrator admin
    Tim C said:
    Now Holby (BBC1 Tuesday @ 8) has gone missing.

Hi Tim,
    Can you please let us know if it was the Tuesday this week episode which went missing or if it is the one for next week? If you can remember, it'd also be helpful to know when you set the series recording. 
    Thanks,
    Sarah
  • Tim CTim C Posts: 443Member ✭✭
    edited 7 March 2019, 2:59PM
    Hi Sarah
    It was the one for next week (12 March) that went missing.I think I set the series recording just a couple of weeks ago owing to it going missing previously.

Another oddity was the BBC London News @ 10:25pm Tuesday (March 5) failed to record. It was as though the start recording signal was never sent/received. It's on series record and did pick up the next night OK.

• Rob PRob P Posts: 53Member
    Here's another... The One Show - I wanted to catch a particular bit that was to be on at some point this week so I set a series link sometime last weekend. This recorded Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday episodes no problem. Wednesday was the item I wanted so went to cancel the series from the schedule page and it was showing the next recording due next Monday, despite there still being the remaining two episodes this week.

Unfortunately I just deleted it and never thought to leave it to see what happened  :(