MotoGP Qually refuses to set up to be recorded later this morn ....

NewfyNewfy Member Posts: 55
Series Link for MotoGP on BTS 2 has been iffy on my T4000 of late - however yesterdays FP1 & 2 were recorded fine, and the strange ICYMI 15 session at 04.00 today ... and now FP3 is recording - but Qually at 10.55 just wont respond to asking for a manual record ....

Tomorrows Warm Ups & actual Races can be seen in the schedule as marked for Recording - but NOT in MyBT scheduled recordings ...

Any clues for a workround before I go out and miss Qually !

Cheers !

Comments

• scottscott Member, Super User Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭
    edited 18 May 2019, 10:39AM
    Sometimes the qually seems to be tied in with free practice series record but the actual race not as that is split between classes. Is it possible to check if it comes up in scheduled after the free practice sessions have recorded. I presume there is no recording symbol in the TV guide for qually.
  • NewfyNewfy Member Posts: 55
    FP session was recording when I posted this, with no symbol set for Qually - so, correct - no recording symbol for Qually & altho there are for tomorrows WU & Races, they werent in the MyTV 'to be recorded' schedule ...

Anyways, sort of resolved .... just checked & there was a 'Failed Recording' status for Qually (despite no apparent recording scheduled) - but now its happy to accept a manual Record request - which also brought up a Series Record ? confirmation prompt ....

Think I might do a Maintenance run - 'keeping recordings' to see if that sorts out whatevers underlying this anomaly ....