channels on bt i lost

Ken Hill1Ken Hill1 Posts: 59Member
i lost few channel on my bt box few months ago but yesterday i retune my bt boxs and in the liveing room my i had 140 channels i lost freesport bbc 4 and few more i possted few monthj but now the channel i got this 155 i got back freestorp bbc 4 and some music channel s like the now80 .

Comments

• SarahSarah Posts: 1,246Administrator admin
    Hi @Ken Hill1
    Can you let us know the transmitter your box is tuned to? You can find this out by going to the Digital UK website and entering your postcode and door number. This is displayed in the top section called 'Coverage checker results'. 
    Can you also let us know which channels you're still missing?
    Thanks,
    Sarah
  • Ken Hill1Ken Hill1 Posts: 59Member
    Sarah said:
    Hi @Ken Hill1
    Can you let us know the transmitter your box is tuned to? You can find this out by going to the Digital UK website and entering your postcode and door number. This is displayed in the top section called 'Coverage checker results'. 
    Thanks,
    Sarah
    Sarah said:
    Hi @Ken Hill1
    Thanks,
    Sarah
    Crystal Palace but my neighbour told me at thay closed transmitter this that true sahah ?
  • SarahSarah Posts: 1,246Administrator admin
    Hi @Ken Hill1
    The Crystal palace transmitter is up and running with no issues, it is not closed.
    Can you please let us know some of the channels you are still missing?
    Thanks,
    Sarah
  • RoyRoy Posts: 15,208Member ✭✭✭
    I believe there was an issue with Crystal Palace where they changed the broadcast (21-68) channels some muxes were using, as part of the 4G clearances, and this put them out of the band that the aerials supplied in London normally used to cover?

So some people, finding themselves affected, might well need a replacement aerial, covering a wider group of the 21-68 channels, to get all the Freeview channels back?

Perhaps this is what happened to Ken? 
    This is not the YouView that I knew  :'(
  • Ken Hill1Ken Hill1 Posts: 59Member
    thank Sarah  and Roy )