You view app

Just been into my app after a long absence from it. Not working.. read few tips. Uninstalled app. Reinstalled app. Turned WiFi off, turned airplane mode on then off. Hey presto APP RECONNECTED TO BOX and my new recordings were there. I don't know which of the above actually fixed it but it's fixed. I suggest uninstalling app and reinstalling  - hope this helps someone -    Ruth 

Comments

• GoodbyeGoodbye Posts: 336Time out
    If only..at the moment it's a recognized fact that the recent alleged update to the Samsung J series has rendered the once perfectly usable youview/talk talk app useless. 
  • SarahSarah Posts: 1,348Administrator admin
    Hi @ruthlooseboots

Welcome to the forum. 

We are aware of issues with the Samsung J series phones since taking on Android 9 however from your description here it doesn't sound like you have this device as the issues you are experiencing are a bit different.

We do tend to suggest to users to try a few steps such as rebooting the router, turning wifi off and on (ensuring your phone and box are both connected to the same internet connection) and turning the aeroplane mode on and off as this can sometimes resolve issues where the box and mobile app aren't connecting properly. I'm glad to hear that it resolved your issue :)

Thanks,
    Sarah