BT software update 32.32.0 / 3.6.114

SarahSarah Posts: 1,289Administrator admin
Hi all,

Please use this thread to discuss the most recent BT software update 32.32.0 / 3.6.114. This is a maintenance release for T4000 and T2200 devices and contain no new features. 

Thanks,
Sarah

Comments

• JgupwellJgupwell Posts: 1Member
    Can you provide a link to show the content of the release?
    Thanks.
  • SarahSarah Posts: 1,289Administrator admin
    Jgupwell said:
    Can you provide a link to show the content of the release?
    Thanks.
    Hi @Jgupwell
    Welcome to the forum :) 
    The link to the release is in the main post but just in case it's not showing up for you, here's the link again: https://support.youview.com/youview-box/software-updates/bt-software-update-32-32-0-3-6-114/ 
    Thanks,
    Sarah
  • simonp99simonp99 Posts: 10Member
    edited 20 August 2019, 2:32PM
    What is it meant to fix? It's useless asking people to discuss a release that has no new features.

For what it's worth,  I'm about ready to dump my BT box,  I have bought a second ten year old Humax foxsat lol
  • SarahSarah Posts: 1,289Administrator admin
    simonp99 said:
    What is it meant to fix? It's useless asking people to discuss a release that has no new features.

For what it's worth,  I'm about ready to dump my BT box,  I have bought a second ten year old Humax foxsat lol
    Hi Simon,

We post these threads as it provides a clear space for users to post in case users start experiencing issues since updating to a new software release. 

If you're having any particular issues with your BT box please let us know and we can see if we can assist. 

Thanks,
    Sarah
  • speedyritespeedyrite Posts: 80Member
    edited 21 August 2019, 5:52PM
    simonp99 said:

I’m much the same, especially since the Trials team dumped support for my BT Retail T2100. We pretty much stream everything nowadays (with a HDHomeRun networked twin tuner unit feeding their DVR running on a Mac mini to do a few recordings as a backup). Got fed up of the “oh so slooooow” rate of progress with introducing new features to YouView. Will have three used units to dispose of in the near future! Sorry to say that my high hopes of a few years ago for YouView are now in the dustbin.