Slow motion adverts

DannysquareeyesDannysquareeyes Member Posts: 1
edited 10 January 2020, 1:44PM in Community
I  now have adverts in slow motion lasting 10 minutes before show resumes on ITV hub and uktv play.
I have to give up watching program and just watch I player now. Please help

Comments

• SarahSarah Administrator Posts: 1,616 admin
    Hi @Dannysquareeyes
    Welcome to the forum. 
    Can you please let us know the YouView box model you are using along with the software version it's running on? This can be found in the settings on the box or by pressing Help and then Info on your remote control. 
    Thanks,
    Sarah
  • divoff14divoff14 Member Posts: 1
    Hello, I'm also having the same problem, I'm using a Panasonic Smart Television. It does it on every program on ITV Hub.
  • Wizzer202Wizzer202 Member Posts: 1
    Hey,
    Im having the slow running advert thing when I watch 'Yesterday' on UKTV Play. I have a JVC smart TV. I don't have a YouView box. . . So can't leave a number. Its very frustrating
  • RoyRoy Member, Super User Posts: 16,108 ✭✭✭
    @Wizzer202

Thanks for the report, anyway. It seems to confirm that this odd and sporadic issue is with the content providers, rather than it being a problem with the receiving device, be it YouView box or not.

A thing to know here is that the ads are served from different servers than the programmes, for regional and targeting purposes, which explains why the programmes themselves aren’t in slo-mo.

But not why the ads are......
    These tests for COVID-19 might get right up my nose, if only I could get one