Charlie's Angels

GazagazaGazagaza Member Posts: 2
I watched Charlie's Angels last night at 6pm like I do most nights, at the end of the programme last night it said to be continued. The thing is it's not on tonight as Murder She Wrote is on instead. What I would like to know is when the second half of Thursday's Charlie's Angels will be on pls

Comments

  • kodikidkodikid Member Posts: 294
    Monday 11th May at 6PM.
    Ignore this if you disagree. 
  • DarrenDarren Member, Super User Posts: 346 ✭✭
    edited 9 May 2020, 9:31PM
    Yesterday was a bank holiday. Even if it did not feel like a bank holiday with what's all going on. TV channels sometimes have minor schedule changes on bank holidays.

    Darren
  • kodikidkodikid Member Posts: 294
    It would be really worrying and slightly sad if you didn't know the reason why it was a bank holiday 
    Ignore this if you disagree. 
  • RoyRoy Member, Super User Posts: 15,816 ✭✭✭
    kodikid said:
    It would be really worrying and slightly sad if you didn't know the reason why it was a bank holiday 
    Wow, that’s patronising.
    Three cheers for reasoned debate, whether for or against
  • GazagazaGazagaza Member Posts: 2
    Can somebody tell me when the advertise Charlie's Angels why they say Farah Fawcett who hasn't been in the program for a while now
  • kodikidkodikid Member Posts: 294
    Roy said:
    kodikid said:
    It would be really worrying and slightly sad if you didn't know the reason why it was a bank holiday 
    Wow, that’s patronising.
    You were saying?
    Ignore this if you disagree. 
  • kodikidkodikid Member Posts: 294
    Gazagaza said:
    Can somebody tell me when the advertise Charlie's Angels why they say Farah Fawcett who hasn't been in the program for a while now
    Uninteresting fact for you Gaz.

    Farah and the two other original cast angels all signed 5 year contracts for Charlie's angels. 
    Farah thought the show would push female empowerment highlighting the positive female lead and not the sexiest Hollywood typecast in the 70's.

    She left before the first season aired. 

    She was sued by the studio and agreed to return as a guest in one off's as part of the settlement. 

    It ran for 5 seasons with 122 episodes but the Fawcett was only a regular in the first series. 

    In answer to your question the trailers are generic to the series and she is the most memorable star, even now over 40 years later.
    Ignore this if you disagree. 
  • RoyRoy Member, Super User Posts: 15,816 ✭✭✭
    kodikid said:
    Roy said:
    kodikid said:
    It would be really worrying and slightly sad if you didn't know the reason why it was a bank holiday 
    Wow, that’s patronising.
    You were saying?
    I was indeed.
    Three cheers for reasoned debate, whether for or against
Sign In or Register to comment.