Internet connection

emmacoopsemmacoops Member Posts: 3
I still have no internet connection having followed all the instructions for error YVM102 . Can anyone help please 

Comments

• John LJohn L Member, Super User Posts: 721 ✭✭
    Hi Emmacoops,
    Welcome to the forum. If you have tried all the tips for YM102, also checking your internet is working ok for other equipment in your house, I would try resetting your box - without losing recordings. 

Depending on how old your box is, have you also done a maintenance mode reset? (Option 2 is the most popular) Just found you the link. It's found simply by typing into the search bar under help/support at top of this page: Using Maintenance Mode - YouView Support and carefully follow the instructions for your model. 

Hopefully this will resolve your problem. Please let forum know how you get on. John L
    Can't wait for the day when Youview get rid of the dreaded darkened banner when using fast forward/rewind recordings. 
  • emmacoopsemmacoops Member Posts: 3
    It’s not resolved-  could it be my power line adaptors?The middle ‘house’ light is red on both of them . I have reset them both and paired them again.What are your thoughts?? 
  • emmacoopsemmacoops Member Posts: 3
    I have resolved the issue and the internet is back connected, thanks for the support 
  • John LJohn L Member, Super User Posts: 721 ✭✭
    emmacoops said:
    It’s not resolved-  could it be my power line adaptors?The middle ‘house’ light is red on both of them . I have reset them both and paired them again.What are your thoughts?? 
    This would have been one of the first things I would have checked when troubleshooting internet. Often overlooked, but occasionally they need resetting/re-pairing. Glad you were able to solve problem. Well done! John L
    Can't wait for the day when Youview get rid of the dreaded darkened banner when using fast forward/rewind recordings.