access to my Humax hard drive

annewebberannewebber Member Posts: 12
The new youview welcome screen via my humax box does not allow access to my recordings. All the show when I press the blue youview button is a list of programmes with headings such as "most popular" "just added" etc. On the website the welcome page show headings such as "live TV" "featured apps" "recordings and watch list" But none of these show on my welcome page. How do I access all my recordings on my humax hard drive?

Comments

• John LJohn L Member, Super User Posts: 798 ✭✭
    Hi @annewebber,
    welcome to the Youview forum. From the home page, 3rd row down you will find the "My Tv" recordings. Click on the LEFT Tiny Icon & this "should hopefully" take you to the 2nd layer where you will find your recordings as before with previous version. Hope this helps you Anne. Please let forum know how you get on. Yes, rather a longer winded method of finding your recordings. If you still have a problem with this, I would suggest asking @sarah (from Youview) for more help. John L 
    Can't wait for the day when Youview get rid of the dreaded darkened banner when using fast forward/rewind recordings.